Samsung builds lots of phones for every price range. However, last year Samsung S20FE became the favorite among smartphone users because of its affordability and top-of-line features. Samsung was expected to announce their next phone of this model at CES 2022 and they have unveiled it.
Starting at $699.99, the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE will be available on 11 January for various markets including India. Those who wish to purchase the 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage model of the S21 FE will have to shed $699.99 and there’s a $79.99 version for 8GB/256GB.
Customers from India can pre-book their order by paying a 999 rs pre- booking account on the Samsung official site. Samsung is also offering a free Galaxy SmartTag for customers who pre-book their Galaxy 21FE Samsung galaxy s21 fe release date. Pricing of the phone is not yet updated for the Indian market but it is speculated that it may come in between 48K to 55 K where it will directly compete with Oneplus 9 and Oneplus 9 5G.
Let us look at Some Impressive Features That Samsung 21FE Offers :
- Samsung’s S21FE will have the Snapdragon 888 processor, which was the flagship processor last year. It means it will be undoubtedly a fast phone,
- It will come in 4 new color options and with a Contour-Cut frame around the cameras,
- The display will be 6.4 inches, AMOLED screen with an optical in-display fingerprint scanner along with Gorilla glass support
- It will come with a fast display with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Samsung S21FE will come with a 4500 mAh battery, a boost of 500 mAh over the last year’s model
- This particular Samsung model will Support 25 watt wired charging and 15W wireless charging
- The phone will have an IP 68 rating which means it can remain in the depth of 1.5 meters underwater for 30 minutes
Samsung S21FE Camera Setup :
Samsung S21FE will have a triple rear camera setup and details are:
- 12MP Ultra Wide Camera
- 12MP Wide-angle Camera
- 8MP Telephoto Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
One of the impressive features of the Samsung S21FE camera is that it will have various modes like portrait, slow motion, and dedicated night mode. The phone will be available in 4 colors – Olive, Lavender, Graphite, and White. We will keep you updated about the other major Samsung phone releases in the future as well.
To read more blogs related to technology click here
Follow us on:
Show Comments (1)