The United States of America is not one of the most ancient places in the world. However, there is no dearth of historical landmarks in this part of the world.
The United States of America attracts history buffs from all countries. Much of its credit goes to local government authorities for taking care of monuments and places of historical interest.
Are you a history buff planning a trip to this part of the world? We want you to get the full bang for every buck and minute.
Our purpose is to help you enjoy your trip to this part of the world.
Do you want to know about the top 5 U.S. landmarks you must visit to get the most value for your time and money? You are at the right place at the right time.
Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
Boston, Massachusetts, has its share of significance in the rich history of the United States.
This beautiful place will tell you everything about the quality and uniqueness of the freedom fight campaign against the British East India Company.
A Tea Act was given the nod in parliament on May 10th, 1773.
The purpose was to give the British East India Company complete control of tea sales in at least 13 colonies.
Locals protested against the act and destroyed a tea shipment on May 16th, 1773.
All history buffs visiting this place will experience the following:
- You will feel connected with reenactments.
- You will experience interactive exhibits.
- You will get to see many replicas of the event.
You will get to see the only Robinson Tea Party Chest, the only Boston Tea Party Chest existing today.
Pearl Harbour National Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
Come to this place to get your blood boiling and to respect freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for the freedom of their country.
One such incident is associated with this beautiful place. On December 7th, 1941, at least 2000 US nationals died in an attack on eight US ships. This horrible incident forced the United States to join World War Two.
Take a look at the list of things you will see here.
- The remains of this horrible attack.
- A monument like the USS Arizona, one of the ships attacked and damaged. The memorial was established on May 30th, 1962.
- You can visit many more memorials, like the USS Utah and USS Oklahoma.
The Alamo Mission, San Antonio, Texas
Are you preparing a list of historical sites to visit in the United States of America? Do not forget the Alamo Mission, San Antonio, Texas. Do you need reasons? We have a long list for you. For example:
- A battle that lasted thirteen days was fought here. All the defendants, including James Bowie and Davy Crockett, sacrificed their lives in this battle. The battle played a key role in the independence of Texas.
- You will see a beautiful fort that James Bowie, Davy Crockett, and thousands of others sacrificed their lives for.
- The fort is a symbol of Texas’s freedom fight.
The Statue of Liberty, New York
This monument tops the list of historical sites in the United States of America for many reasons. For example:
- It instills the feeling of patriotism in the blood of Americans like no other monument.
- This 305-foot tall monument was a gift from France.
- An inspection station was inaugurated near this monument six years later.
- This inspection station processes more than a hundred thousand immigrants from all parts of the world.
- This inauguration made the Statue of Liberty the symbol of a better life for everyone in the world that the United States promises to offer.
The White House, Washington, D.C.
It is more than just a monument. It tops the list of the top 5 U.S. landmarks without a doubt.
Do you want to make your trip to this part of the world memorable and meaningful?
Come to Washington, D.C. to experience the significance of the White House in the history of the United States of America.
- Why? Take a look at the list of reasons below:
- Every elected American president takes his oath here.
- Every American president lives and works here to serve the people.
- Everything installed in the White House is related to more than a hundred years of American history.
Is this the end of the list of historical landmarks in the United States of America for all history Buffs?
Absolutely not is the only answer to this question. You are at the best online place to learn about more historical places in the United States of America for history buffs.
Keep coming back here.
Can you suggest some more historical places in the United States?
- Arlington National Cemetary, Arlington County Virginia.
- Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, California.
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, Montana & Idaho.
- Gettysburg National Military Park, Baltimore.
Where can you get to see the most historical places in the United States?
You should visit New York to see more than 270 historical places.
Which is the most important city from a historical perspective?
Washington D.C. and Boston, Massachusetts are the most important cities in the United States of America from a historical perspective.
Follow us on:
Show Comments (0)