Health is wealth! You must have heard this phrase million times from your family elders.
Nicely packaged powders are often considered the best health drinks for kids in India.
Kids in India are nowadays facing severe health issues. Bournvita, Complan, Maltova, Horlicks, ProteinX, and many more brands are directly responsible for it.
Even soft drink brands are also directly involved in it. Mentioned below are the names of these soft drink brands:
Many more soft drink brands are spoiling the health of Indian kids.
The point often overlooked is that these products do not offer any nutritional value to your kids. Indian parents still spend more than 122801100.00 dollars annually on buying these meaningless products.
Indian parents are switching back to natural health drinks for kids for this reason. It is happening because of many more reasons. For example:
- First and foremost, natural drinks are helping kids to recover their health.
- Secondly, kids are enjoying the taste of homemade drinks these days.
- Third, the quality of kids’ immunity is improving like never before.
- Homemade plant/fruit-based drinks are comparatively easily affordable.
- Additionally, speedy improvement in kids’ physical, psychological and cognitive abilities is being noticed.
- These drinks are pocket-friendly also.
- There is no dearth of such drinks in India.
- All these drinks can be extracted from plants or fruits.
- These drinks can be prepared at home without much ado.
This list of reasons does not end here only.
10 Natural Health Drinks For Kids In India:
We also want your kids to drink their life to the fullest. We encourage you to read this post till the end for this reason. You will learn about several natural drinks and even juices capable of improving your child’s health.
Chana Dal Sattu
Chana Daal Sattu is a delicious traditional Indian summer coolant. Your kids will love this gluten-free workout energizer for the following reasons:
- Sattu made of chana dal is a rich source of protein.
- Improves bone health, and appetite in addition to digestion.
- Heart health and bowel movement improve in like manner.
- Reduces LDL (low-density lipoprotein), and bad cholesterol significantly.
- Great drink for kids struggling with issues related to excessive weight.
In other words, Chana Dal Sattu helps reduce weight also.
Not even a single drink is close to the power of natural water for great health. Natural water must top your list of drinks to satisfy your child’s thirst.
Such a great gift of nature offers unlimited health benefits to your kids. Water is the best health drink for kids in India for several reasons.
- Regulation of bodily temperature in addition to the organ’s functionality.
- Hassle-free maintenance of healthy body weight as well as metabolism.
- Relief from problems like dehydration, constipation, and fatigue is another benefit for your child.
- Drinking enough water improves your child’s brain function.
- Water consumption significantly reduces the risk of dental issues.
Think about it!
Infusion water is another name for detox water. Infused water is another great way to keep your little picky angles hydrated easily. Just put some pieces of the following in water for your kids:
In other words, you can use any fruit or vegetable your kid loves. Use only one of the above at one time for better results.
As has been noticed, coconut water is a rich source of natural sugar and calories. Sportsmen and athletes also prefer coconut water instead of marketed energy drinks. Coconut water is the best natural health drink for kids because of some more reasons. For example:
- Feed your body with it for vital nutrients as well as electrolytes.
- Helps your kid recover from the effect of diarrhea and vomiting.
- Improved metabolism is another major benefit of its regular consumption.
Drink only natural coconut water instead of overall sugary branded coconut water.
Lemonade (Shikanji Or Nimbu Pani)
Shikanji is also a great water-based naturally healthy drink for kids. Health experts agree with it for the following reasons:
- Nimbu Pani prevents Scurvy and indigestion.
- An affordable natural drink to fight cholera.
- A drink your kids must consume for a strong metabolism.
- Prevention against chapped lips and brittle nails is the benefit of it.
Go for it as the list of its benefits does not end here only.
First of all, we are not talking about almond milk prepared using cow’s milk. Instead, we are talking about milk only derived from almonds.
To put it in other words, it falls in the category of nut milk. Almost every kid loves its taste. Gift your kid’s health with it for the following reasons:
- Increases weight of underweight kids.
- No unnatural sweeteners or preservatives are in it.
- Free of lactose.
- Anybody can make it easily at home.
- Almond milk offers diverse nutritional value.
- Another excellent source of Vitamin C and calcium.
These points are only the tip of the iceberg! Some burden on your pocket is the only disadvantage of it. One glass of almond milk needs at least 500 grams of almonds.
Another great natural health drink for your kids is coconut milk. Parents in India nowadays are giving it a shot because of the following reasons:
- One more great source of vitamins and minerals.
- Several essential fats and nutrients like lauric acid are found in it.
- Lactose-intolerant kids will love it.
- Kids lose excessive fat and build muscles.
- Acts as food.
- Easy preparation at home is also possible.
- Zero preservatives.
- Prevention of stroke and heart attacks in kids is another benefit of it.
- Improvement of blood pressure in addition to the reduction of LDL (Bad cholesterol) among kids.
- Anyone can afford it financially.
Cashew Milk is also an amazing natural health drink for kids from a health perspective. Healthy fats, proteins, Vitamins as well as minerals are also its specialties.
Millions of Indian parents are liking it for their kids these days. They are doing so for the purpose of improving their children’s heart and eye health.
As has been noticed, it is good for improvement in the quality of skin and immunity. Researchers advise its adequate consumption because of its anti-skin cancer properties. Even the blood sugar of your child can also be controlled with it effectively.
But it is very costly. One glass of it can cost you at least 400-500 INR easily. Only a half glass of it in a week is enough for a physically extra-active child.
Just mash some peanuts with water in a juicer mixer. Mash at least 5 to 6 times and delicious peanut butter is ready. Casein-free diet lovers love it the most. Lactose-intolerant and vegan kids also love to drink it.
Do you want plant-based or vegan milk for your kids? Magnesium is another great reason for you to feed your kids with this nutty milk.
Similarly, the high amount of proteins, carbohydrates, calcium, iron, and phosphorous make it an amazing natural health drink for kids of all ages. Brain health also reaches the next level with it. Stomach health also improves similarly.
Peanut milk is affordable as compared to almond and cashew nut milk.
How can you forget Lassi? Not even a single festival or celebration is considered complete without lassi in India. Meals in India are incomplete without lassi. People of all ages love from the bottom of their hearts.
Lassi serves as a wholesome delicious meal in itself. Buttermilk falls in the category of the best natural health drink for kids in India because of its nutritional value.
Better quality of digestion and prevention of stomach issues are some benefits of it. In like manner, this amazing source of probiotics improves bone health as well immunity of kids.
This yogurt-based traditional Indian drink benefits kids in many more ways from a health perspective. Experienced dieticians and health experts suggest its regular consumption.
Again, the list of the best natural health drinks for kids in India does not end here only. Never forget to value an experienced dietician or doctor’s advice before feeding your kid with these natural health drinks. It will help your kid reap double the benefit of these natural health drinks for your kids.
It is easy. Just peel the coconut and cut it into small pieces. Now you should put coconut in a juice mixer or grinder. Now add some water and mash it. Finally, squeeze it into a jar or glass using a clean cloth. Repeat the process at least 5 to 6 times.
Take at least 250 grams of walnuts and some water. Mash all walnuts in water using a juicer mixer or grinder and squeeze in a glass using a clean cloth. Once again, repeat the process about 5 to 6 times. Almond milk and cashew nut milk are also prepared the same way.
Every nut milk is costly. However, walnut milk is the most affordable option as compared to almond and cashew nut milk.
Just a mouthful of sip or two is enough in a week for a physically extra-active kid.
Follow us on:
Show Comments (0)