Looking to submit your writing? Write to us now!
Interested In publishing your blog on our site? Follow the below process:
Our blog provides authors (whether they are experienced or newbies) with the opportunity to publish their articles.
Before you submit your article, kindly go through and follow our guidelines.
As per our policy, authors can choose a topic or we can choose a topic for them. Feel free to email us if you are interested in writing a guest post, and we’ll take it from there.
Guest Posting Guidelines For Getting Your Article Published
- Primarily focus on current affairs, technology, entertainment, SEO, and the digital marketing industry.
- A blog should be written at a minimum length of 800 to 1000 words.
- Give importance to unique information & do not put too much emphasis on the basics (but do explain where needed).
- Write engaging and captivating content.
- The blog post format shouldn’t be all paragraphs. We would want you to divide it into pointers, steps, headings and subheadings, etc.
- Don’t forget to include a conclusion.
- Must include at least 3 FAQs.
- Only use links from credible sources while requesting the publishing of your piece.
- Include at least one link to an article on theblogger.info.
- Generally, we don’t allow promotions or links to our competitors’ sites. This permission is given only in exceptional cases.
- Your writing should be free of grammatical mistakes and plagiarism.
Guest Post Niche That We Support:
- Science and technology guest blogs
- If you want to write blogs related to technology news, you can write for us.
- Blogs related to the latest news, and current affairs of India
- You can write for Us for music niche guest posts
- You have the opportunity to write for us to submit your photography articles
- You can write for us on beauty products
What We Don’t Publish
- A blog or article that is difficult to read and contains too many mistakes.
- A piece of written content that brings no real value to our audience.
- An article giving information on already written topics.
- Posts focused solely on promotion
- Posts making outrageous and factually incorrect claims without evidence.
- It is not allowed to publish guest posts anywhere else, including your blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org.
How Can One Increase Chances Of Getting Their Article Published
- Send your written article before the agreed deadline.
- Check your article on Grammarly before sending it to us.
- Attractive and easy-to-read formatting for titles, headings, and subheadings.
- Don’t shy away from accepting and improving your article as suggested by us after the review.
- We recommend a size of 710 px by 360px for the image. Before sending your enclosed images, do resize them to fit
- Authors are allowed to attach a maximum 2 links(Excluding our site’s blog) to their posts
- Make sure to strictly follow the guideline
Author Bio: A Window to Introduce You To Our Readers
- Author’s full name.
- Author’s picture in 200px*200px ( In PNG or JPG format.
- We will need a short author description as well(About 220 characters).
- Links to author’s social media handles.
Terms & Conditions
- It is the blogger.info team’s right to edit, adapt, and update any guest blog’s content at any time as it deems necessary, to improve its accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- We have the right to include links to theblogger.info content, and use them to share on newsletters, ebooks, and other mediums.
Way To Submit Your Article?
Please submit your articles using the Word Doc format, with the image files as separate attachments.
Submission of your article will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org)