[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Flipkart launches Flipverse for android app users in India. In other words, the company has joined the Metaverse bandwagon after Shemaroo.
Shemaroo entered the world of Metaverse last week. On the other hand, Flipkart has achieved the feat this week.
The company has taken this initiative in order to give a unique shopping experience to Indian customers.
It will be a great platform for Indian shoppers to supercharge their online shopping experience. However, it is not Flipkart’s first ever Web 3.0 offering to Indian customers.
Many users got collectibles after purchasing the Nothing 1 phone using Flipkart.
What is Likely To Change?
Millions of Indians are likely to experience innovations in their online shopping experience. Your online shopping experience is going to be more interactive and immersive.
This Walmart-backed Indian eCommerce platform has signed a deal with eDao. Team Flipkart is working in collaboration with this Polygon Incubated firm for this purpose.
Several more things are likely to change for users in like manner. For instance:
- First, the collection of loyalty points (Supercoins) for all consumers will be possible with it.
- Second, hassle-free access to digital collectibles will be another benefit for all consumers.
- Third, access to multiple interactive games for all users.
- Furthermore, consumers will be able to access a wide of products from brands like Puma, Noise, Nivea, Lavie, Tokyo Talkies, Campus, VIP, Ajmal Perfumes, Himalaya, and more.
- What is more important is that Flipkart launched Flipverse on Monday for all Android app users.
- The revolution is now live under the FireDrops Section of the Flipkart App for Android users.
All in all, users’ shopping experience is going to change entirely.
Therefore, get ready to shop like never before.
Do you want to know the steps in order to shop using Flipverse?
Follow the steps given below then:
- Always log in to your Flipkart Account first.
- Login to your Flipkart account using your desktop or laptop also.
- Now you should visit the following link: Flipkart QR Page
- Click the “Enter Flipverse” option available on your screen.
- Then scan the code visible on your desktop/laptop screen. This code must be scanned using your android phone.
- Scan the code successfully once and you will then be redirected to the FireDrops app.
- Make sure you choose a unique User Name for yourself after accessing the Firedrops app.
- Create your Digital Twin (Avtar) also.
- Remember, your Digital Twin will enter the Flipverse in order to help you explore products of your choice.
- Make use of screen control in order to roam around.
- Finally, just a finger tap will be enough for you to explore any product.
Remember, the FireDrops app can be accessed using the Flipkart app also.
Just login, click the Categories section, and finger-tap the FireDrops option. To put it in other words, you are ready to explore Flipverse and shop like never before.
Team Flipkart wants to revolutionize India’s online shopping experience before Diwali 2022. As a result, it is now available for Flipkart’s Android app users. Every Flipkart android user will be able to access it easily up to Diwali now.
What do you think about this initiative of Flipkart? Let us know below in the comment box.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]