One supper to satisfy all: a busy day, midnight desires, or unexpected guests. Undoubtedly, everyone likes food. Also, you can always get snacks to sate your hunger in any nation, city, or home. If you ask me, frequently eating throughout the day in little portions is healthier than bingeing on the entire cupboard at once. And let’s not even begin to discuss the sheer variety. Tasty food is a solution available for every situation, every hour, and every heart.
So, here is some good news. There are several delectable party snacks that you can prepare in under 10 minutes. However, you’re in luck since this list includes a tonne of quick snacks you can prepare at this time. Bon appetite!
The Best Party Snack Food Ideas
However, potatoes are seasoned with a variety of Indian spices, making them the most modest of all vegetables. In about ten minutes, you can prepare aloo chaat, a tasty snack. Therefore, to have fun, prepare this zesty Indian snack at home.
- 250 gms Potato
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red chili
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder (amchur powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- Black salt/white salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 green chili (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp sweet tamarind chutney
- 1 to 2 tsp lemon juice
- Take potatoes and peel them. Cut it into finger-sized pieces.
- Afterward, over medium heat, fry them until golden brown.
- Add them to a bowl along with everything else mentioned in the ingredients list.
- Lastly, give the mixture a nice mix and serve hot. Enjoy!
However, every paneer dish as a party snack is a delight. Moreover, the results of this simple Indian snack recipe last a lifetime even though it only takes ten minutes to prepare. Moreover, when you have guests over, it also makes for a good discussion starter.
- 150 grams of paneer cut into squares
- 1 cup besan
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 to 2 pinches of red chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
- A pinch or two of garam masala powder
- 1 pinch asafetida (hing)
- salt as required
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup of water
- Ghee/oil to fry
- To a bowl, add 1 cup of besan.
- In accordance with the directions, add turmeric powder, red chili powder, carom seeds, garam masala, hing, and salt now.
- Afterward, give it a good whisk, then begin adding water in small amounts.
- Moreover, to make a batter that is just a little bit thick, use the mix and cut method.
- Add about 1-2 cups of ghee or oil to a hot pan. Wait until it is warm.
- Now turn the temperature to medium, add the paneer pieces that have been diced to the batter, and drop them into the hot ghee or oil.
- Allow it to get crispy and golden brown.
- Finally, serve them hot with green, red, or both chutneys.
However, a grilled sandwich is an answer to want for something tasty and light at any time of the day. Moreover, the amazing thing about grilled sandwiches is that you can stuff them full of as many vegetables, chicken fillings, sauces, and cheese as you like and they’ll still taste delicious.
- 2 slices of brown bread
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 small tomato
- 1 medium boiled potato
- 1/4 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
- 2 green chili
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 wedges of cheddar cheese
- Cut the vegetables into rounded pieces.
- Afterward, apply butter to one slice of bread after trimming it on both sides, and then spread the green chutney all over.
- Over the bread piece, place the potato slice and the slices of cucumber, tomato, and onion.
- Afterward, combine salt and chaat masala with the vegetables.
- Now, grate cheese over it and then cover this slice with the second one.
- Now, grill the sandwich should for two to three minutes.
- Lastly, cut into pieces and serve hot.
Watching a film without any snacks? However, here is a quick recipe for a movie snack that should work out well for you. What’s not to like, after all? Salsa sauce, cheese, and nachos. Therefore, with this recipe for delicious nachos, you can transform your movie night into a memorable Mexican fiesta.
- 5 bag tortilla chips
- 500 gm cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped canned green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Preheat your oven to 400-degree. Spread tortilla chips on a cookie sheet.
- Add onions and peppers to the chips.
- Afterward, drop salsa over chips in tiny amounts.
- Now, add some shredded cheese.
- Bake the cheese until it has melted for around 5 minutes.
- Finally, serve right away.
However, this delicacy has been a very quick remedy for your sweet cravings if you are Indian enough from infancy. If nothing else, our mothers always kept this fruity delight in her back pocket in case we as kids started to lose our minds. Additionally, once you are an adult, a fruit cream can satisfy your need for a change from munching on summer fruits all the time. Moreover, the good news is that this dessert doesn’t require baking.
- 1 tetra pack of Fresh Cream
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Fruits of your choice
- Crushed almonds and walnuts
- Firstly, finely dice your favorite fruits and gather them in a bowl.
- For the same, use apples, bananas, strawberries, grapes, oranges, etc.
- Fill the bowl with the fresh cream, then add powdered sugar to taste.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, distributing them among the fruits in a uniform layer.
- Now, keep the bowl for around 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Lastly, serve the dessert chilled and top with crumbled nuts.
Therefore, if you serve any of these delicious party snacks, your event will be a hit. Moreover, you can prepare each snack within 10-15 minutes. Happy cooking!
Follow us on:
Show Comments (0)