Google Cloud introduced a couple of new products during the NRF 2023 event. These products are artificially intelligent technologies dedicated to helping retailers achieve the following:
- Transformation of their in-store shelf-checking processes.
- Hassle-free enhancement of their eCommerce websites.
Which Products Google Cloud Has Introduced?
The world got to know about several new products. The list includes the following:
- Vertex AI Vision.
- A new Personalisation AI capability.
- An AI-powered browse feature.
- Google Cloud’s Recommendations AI solution.
We encourage you to learn a couple of things about these Google Cloud innovations.
Vertex AI Vision
This new shelf-checking AI tool leverages the potential of the Google Database of facts about the following:
Retailers will have the ability to recognize billions of products to make all their in-store shelves right-sized and stocked perfectly.
A New Personalisation AI Capability
This is another new Google Cloud product. You can also label it as the Product Pattern Recognizer (PPR). Google Cloud has introduced it in order to determine the following:
- Shoppers’ taste.
- Buyers’ behaviour.
- Buyers’ preferences.
Such a unique product will help retailers develop more fluid in addition to intuitive shopping experiences.
More than 75% of online shoppers fall in love with brands that possess the following qualities:
- First, personalization of interactions.
- Second, outreaching them.
On the other hand, more than 86% of online shoppers prefer brands that value their interests in addition to their preferences.
An AI-Powered Browse Feature:
What is more important for retailers is an AI-powered browse feature Google Cloud has introduced.
All retailers will now find it easy to upgrade their online stores. More dynamic and intuitive features will help them achieve this incredible feat.
Even people will love it. Most shoppers will find it easy to determine what exactly they need. Therefore, the digital window shopping experience of users will change significantly.
Their team has introduced such an incredible feature as a part of DIscovery AI Solutions for retailers.
Retailers like you will rate it among one of the best AI tools for various reasons. For instances
- Ideal product ordering for every page.
- Optimising how and which products are displayed for accuracy and more.
- E-commerce business owners will be able to use it for branding, landing pages as well as collection pages.
- A whole new approach.
- Self curation.
- Learning from experience
- Driving significant improvements in RPC (Revenue Per Cost)
- Manual Intervention is not required.
Honestly, the list of its features does not end here only. Just try it once. Only then you will know its actual potential.
Google Cloud’s Recommendations AI Solution
Recommendations AI solution is also one of the best AI tools google introduced during NRF2023.
We are labelling it as one of the best because for the following reason:
- First of all, it is a new machine learning-based capability to help retailers optimise the following:
- Product ordering on e-commerce pages.
- Recommendation panels on e-commerce pages.
- Offering personalised suggestions to customers for repeat purchases.
“Upheavals over the last few years have reshaped the retail landscape and the tools retailers need to be more efficient, more compelling to their customers, and less exposed to future shocks. Despite the uncertainty, the retail industry has enormous opportunities. The leaders of tomorrow will be those who address today’s most pressing in-store and online challenges with the newest technology tools, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, said Carrie Tharp, Vice President of Retail And Consumer, at Google Cloud.”
Go ahead and try one of the AI tools Google Cloud has introduced. Your eCommerce business can reach the next level of growth with these artificially intelligent innovations.
Will These New Google Cloud AI Tools Change The Way People Shop?
Shopping will be easier for your target audience. We hope so.
Is Google Cloud Working On Introducing More Innovations?
Their team has not said anything about it so far.
Show Comments (0)