Everyone loves to see beautiful views of nature and there is hardly anything better than train travel.
If you want to see a train journey through someone else’s eyes, then you can follow these Train Adventure Vloggers in India on YouTube.
Due to the accurate information given by these train vloggers, their popularity has increased over the years. The credit goes to the value they add to the train travel experiences of tourists.
In this post, we will explore why train vlogs are captivating, who the pioneers of Indian train vlogging are, and how they revolutionized train travel content.
We will also give you tips on how to choose the right train vlogger to follow and introduce you to our top picks of Indian train vloggers.
So sit back, relax, and get ready to embark on a virtual journey with us.
Why are Train Vlogs are Captivating?
By providing an authentic representation of train travel, train vlogs engage viewers.
These vlogs provide a fresh point of view on vacationing, with stunning scenery and thrilling adventure footage.
The vlogger’s perspective allows viewers to see the world through fresh eyes, and the interesting experiences and people the vlogger meets add to the show’s appeal.
Along with having a different culture and lifestyle, train vlogs are a source of relatable content.
Top 5 Indian Train Travel Vloggers To Follow In 2023:
Rail Gyankosh Tops Our List
Sandeep Yadav, 27, from Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, started his YouTube travel vlogging in 2016.
The name of his channel is Rail Gyankosh.
Rail Gyankosh dominates the league for the following reasons:
- More than 927 million subscribers.
- More than 109,365,441 views on all 259 videos uploaded so far.
- He reviews the quality of food travelers get on the train.
- He details the quality of food travelers can eat at every railway station.
- He is an IRCTC (Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corporation) sponsored food reviewer and train vlogger.
- IRCTC values his opinion because his feedback helps improve the quality of food to satisfy millions of passengers in India.
- He openly speaks about the quality of cleanliness of everything on the train.
- His subscribers learn about the kinds of food, fruits, sweets, and souvenirs they can take back home from all railway stations.
- You will learn the historical importance of every railway station he travels to.
Are you madly in love with history, monuments, and more? Your quest for the top train travel vloggers in India ends at Sandeep Yadav.
200 Journeys Is Highly Unique
Mr. Dolesh Aggarwal is the owner of this train travel vlog on YouTube. His videos, or vlogs, appeared on YouTube on September 7th, 2017.
His vlog has earned him more than 690,000 subscribers from all parts of the world.
All 329 videos available on his vlog have collected more than 103,310,794 views.
Those who love to travel on Indian trains should watch his vlogs for a number of reasons. For example:
- You will get to know the complete history of every train you may have to board during your journey.
- You will determine the quality of seating to book for a comfortable journey.
- He introduces his subscribers to the train staff. The purpose is to help you know the staff to contact under certain circumstances.
- His channel is the best digital place to learn about the way food on Indian trains is prepared for all passengers.
- Watching his videos will help you choose the best possible weather conditions to add a pinch of positivity to your travel experiences in this part of the world.
- You will learn about the list of Indian Railways apps to make your train journey the best experience of your life.
Do you love to explore unknown and offbeat locations during your train journeys? Dollish Aggarwal is one of the top train travel vloggers in India to follow.
Travel India With Rishi For Hassle-free Train Journey
Mr. Rishi belongs to Patna, Bihar. His 413 videos have added value to the train travel experiences of passengers completely differently since March 22nd, 2022.
His vlog has crossed the milestone of 42,345,911 views on all his videos. Much of the credit goes to his more than 747 thousand loyal subscribers.
What Value Do His Vlogs Offer To Travelers?
- You will learn about the problems you can face during your journey.
- You will learn about instant solutions to problems you may encounter while traveling on Indian trains.
- He usually travels on trains that a common middle-class Indian passenger prefers.
- Your knowledge of Indian premium trains will also improve.
- You will learn about the Indian street food you can eat at all stations.
- Your knowledge of locomotives attached to Indian trains will get better.
Do you know the best thing?
Watching his vlogs will take you back to the sweet train travel memories that you enjoyed with your parents and grandparents during your childhood.
Indian Railways Fan Club-by Satya For The Passengers’ Live Opinion
Mr. Satya joined YouTube on September 15, 2011. His 850 thousand subscribers have helped him earn more than 220,722,353 views on his 1,303 videos and vlogs.
He is also the owner of two more YouTube channels mentioned below:
- Satya Humsafar (35.5 thousand subscribers)
- Train Guru (24.7 thousand subscribers)
The popularity of the Train Guru vlog is also climbing the growth ladder.
Watching his train travel vlogs will make your travel experiences joyful. For example:
- You will get to know the hidden natural wonders of India.
- You will listen to the honest, live train travel opinions of passengers.
- You will virtually experience the beauty and history of Indian monuments through his vlogs.
Do you want to see your train racing against other trains while traveling? His channel is the best place to learn about the list of trains that usually race or cross paths daily.
The Best Part
His train journeys help explore India’s religious, historical, and natural wonders.
Vs Monu Vlogs For International Train Tours
He became a YouTuber on February 7, 2017. You can be one of his 833 thousand subscribers to view the 242 train videos or vlogs available on his channel.
More than 169,396,373 views on all his videos make him one of the best train travel YouTube channels in India to watch.
What value do his videos add to the train travel memories of passengers?
Do you want to travel to neighboring countries by Indian trains? His videos will tell you everything, including the nature of the experiences you may get.
- You will learn about the benefits and troubles of traveling in a general coach on Indian trains.
- You will learn about do’s and don’ts while boarding trains.
- His videos will tell you about the quality of the train staff’s commitment to making your journey comfortable.
- You will learn about the fare prior to starting your journey.
- You will get a good idea of the quality of memories and experiences your fellow passengers can give you.
- You will see how sellers of traditional Indian snacks, beverages, and foods add value to your train journey.
The list of reasons to follow his vlog does not end here. We cannot tell you everything in just one post.
We will add more pinches of positivity to your train travel experiences in India through more posts in the future. Let us know your thoughts below in the comment box.
We will post more interesting content to guide you about how the best train travel YouTube channels in India make your journey a memory you can cherish for the rest of your life.
You can watch their videos to determine the train you should board and the route you should travel.
This is merely the tip of the iceberg of the values they offer.
Varun Vagish, India’s top solo travel vlogger, has over 1.57 million subscribers on YouTube and 200k followers on Instagram, with his channel Mountain Trekker, launched in 2007.
Train travel vloggers in India, Himanshu Yadav and Akshay Malhotra, are creating captivating videos about Indian trains. Yadav, a 22-year-old pro, showcases the excitement and fun of train rides in his videos, making them a must-watch for train enthusiasts.
The list of the best traveling YouTubers in India 2023 includes Sujith Bhakthan, Harish Bali, Deepanshu Sangwan, Varun Vagish, Bhuvani Dharan, Tanya Khanijow, Shubham Gupta, and Navankur Chaudhary.
Amit Bhadana, an Indian YouTuber and comedian, became the first content creator in May 2020 to reach 20 million subscribers. His video was featured on YouTube’s 2018 Global Top 10 Videos list. Bhadana was born on September 7, 1994.
Indians primarily travel by train due to low cost, as it is a mode of transportation for the poor and lower middle/middle class, not all Indians.